Apr 30, 2006

SPN 1131



*For my students of SPN 1131*

On Monday (May 1) I will help you to review some stuff for the final exam of SPN 1131 in the Christian Study Center (112 NW 16th St), because it's bigger than Starbucks. Since about 20 students expressed an interest in coming, I decided to divide you into two groups of ten: The first group from 6:00 to 7:30 pm and the second group from 7:30 to 9:00 pm.

IMPORTANT: Please sign up for either "Group 1" (from 6 to 7:30) or "Group 2" (from 7:30 to 9) by clicking on "comments" and adding a comment here (don't forget to put your name!).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola Alberto, I would like to attend the Group 2 study session from 7:30-9pm. Hasta manana! - MaryGrace Bell

Anonymous said...

Hola Alberto, I will attend group 2! Tiffany Wagner

Anonymous said...

Hola Alberto, I would like to attend group 1, so I will see you at 6:00!
- Alex Casola

Anonymous said...

Hola Alberto, i will attend group 1.
-Gregory Wheeler

Anonymous said...

Hola!
I would like to attend group 2.
See you later!
- Tina Svetkova

Anonymous said...

Hola Alberto, this is Christal Love Carson. I will attend Group 2 this evening. Gracias.

Anonymous said...

Hi Alberto- I will attend Group 1- Thanks
Cassie Montero

Anonymous said...

Hi Alberto, I will be attending group 1 tonight see you there! Katie Klotz

Anonymous said...

hey alberto i would like to attend group 1 - jared newman